Student Marketing Copywriter
Phoenix, Arizona (Remote)
LittleBird is seeking a particularly talented student copywriter to help us by writing sales & marketing documents, social media posts, blog articles, and more.
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based in the GCU Innovation Center. If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
LittleBird builds resident-focused technology for apartment communities, including smart access control systems (such as a video intercom), smart home automation devices (including lights, locks, thermostats, and motion sensors), and smart community features, all of which can be controlled from our smartphone app.
(LittleBird is headquartered on the GCU campus)
- Has a solid portfolio of written materials
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills for sales/marketing materials
- Is familiar with major social media platforms and ability to write for them
- Is comfortable with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and other word processing tools
- Has excellent grammar, usage, and punctuation
- Demonstrates impeccable proofreading and editing skills
- Can tell when Grammarly is wrong
- Is able to follow usage and style guides
- Can write for a variety of audiences with a different voice and tone
- Knows why the Oxford comma matters
- Must be a GCU student.
- Please submit a writing portfolio along with your application.
- Flexible Schedule
- Work Remotely
Flexible Work Schedule (18 hour limit during school year, 26 during summer)